Our client is an internationally positioned full-service supplier specializing in the development and production of magnesium and aluminum die-cast components and assemblies for the global automotive market. The company cares about the environment and proactively considers the impact of its products and their manufacturing processes on it. In addition, our client works closely with local universities, community colleges and schools to provide students with opportunities for experiential learning through collaborative efforts.
- Lead the development of new and enhanced designs and provide technical support for requests for new and enhanced requirements
- Collaborate with functional departments to jointly develop new concepts and technologies
- Provide customer feedback to the design team, to support the development of concept designs
- Provide input as needed to support verification of designs through the use of finite element analysis and load case analysis
- Translate concepts and designs into drawings, specifications and technical reports and prepare project status reports.
- Contact person for customers as well as interface between customers and CAD designers
- Ensuring adherence to target and schedule schedules and reporting deviations
- Continuous monitoring of the competitive situation, development of action plans as well as support in product benchmark studies
- Assisting with cost breakdowns and analyses with customers and ensuring compliance
- Support in the design of casting tools and casting/process engineering design of components
- Completed engineering studies in the field of foundry technology, process engineering or mechanical engineering or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Relevant professional experience in product engineering, ideally in magnesium or aluminium die casting
- Expertise in the development of cast components up to the production stage
- Experience in using CAD (Catia, Siemens NX) and FEA tools
- Strong technical understanding and familiarity with relevant production processes
- Familiarity with the component requirements of the automotive industry
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Intercultural competence
- Fluent English as well as German
Why work here?
- Technological challenge with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility in an international environment
- Good development prospects worldwide in a growth and future-oriented group of companies
Have we made you curious?
Then send us your application documents including JobID MC830 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!