Our client, located in Hof / Bavaria, is part of a technology group with a strategic focus on electrification. Because of its profound technological competence as well as its continuous innovative ability and enthusiasm, the group is a strong business partner for its customers in important markets – including companies in the field of renewable energies.
- Under supervision of the Communication manager of the Business Unit:
- Manage the site Marketing communication yearly plan and related budget
- Manage product & offer documentation (product data sheet, catalogues, brochures)
- Manage external communication (press relations, videos, web site, social medias)
- Organize events (fairs, exhibition, customer events)
- Manage Marketing campaigns to promote existing and new offers
- Organize international customer surveys
- Contribute to harmonization and structuration of PCABU documentation
- Develop and coordinate creative design and supplier network
- Degree in Marketing and Communication or similar experiences
- 1+ year in a marketing position, ideally in a similar industry
- Business understanding and experience
- MS-Office and Adobe Suite Skills
- Fluent in German and English, another European language is an advantage
- Professionally managed company
- Challenging area of responsibility with a high degree of independent work and creative freedom
- Development to Marketing Communication Manager
- Attractive compensation package incl. employee share program
- High quality training program
Have we made you curious?
Then send your informative application documents to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!